Tucor’s Nexus Wireless Valve Control is a complete wireless system for powering and operating your new or existing DC latching valves. Wireless networks are formed around a wireless gateway embedded in a Controller, which acts as the wireless network master device with one or more WVR (Battery Powered DC Latching Receiver). The Nexus Wireless Valve Control System can connect irrigation valves, pump start relays, soil moisture sensors and flow sensors back to your Controller.
Wireless Valve Control
- The remote radio provides the appropriate electric signal to either open or close a standard latching solenoid
- The output is automatically de-energized when communications or power is interrupted to the remote radio
- Nexus Base available in 6 or 12 valve capacities in Point to Point or Star Configurations
- Nexus Link available in 10 to 40 valve capacities with repeater and mesh configurations
- WVR housing is rated for Dust and Water Spray Environments (IP65)
- The WVR comes mounted in a 12” water resistant ground level box with external antenna
- Nexus Base can be used with all manufacturers’ controllers, both decoder* and standard terminal output. *Requires additional relay
- Because the radio only momentarily energizes its output per request, the lithium-ion battery can operate for several years depending on scheduling
- Built in RSSI (Radio Signal Strength Indication)
- 900 MHz 1 Watt Spread Spectrum license free
Check out the details on the documents linked below.