The LTD can operate up to 12 Stations simultaneously and run 10 Programs concurrently.
The LTD uses the highly reliable RKLD-050 programmable line decoder, which can be used with any commercially available solenoid and can be addressed and tested at the controller/handheld programmer.
The LTD also has integrated 2-Wire diagnostic tests for decoder operation and 2-Wire path condition.
Beyond the controllers high core value further advanced features include the following:
- – TCM – Total Cycle Management capability via IntellisET functionality utilizing Historic ET, Soil Moisture Sensor and Tipping Rain Bucket data.
- – Learned Flow capability.
- – FloStack™ – Program stacking based on station flow rates for up to 10 simultaneous programs.
- – FloGuard – Alarm and control options based on flow monitoring
- – WebTurf– Basic Remote Control app for smart phones but no full blown Cycle Manager Web Connectivity or Control.